Want to avoid turning the weekly conference call into a tech discussion, so I thought we could share some of the website stuff here for reference.
From what I have found, the only thing we cannot do from our own individual login IDs is read the NAFGC08 email.
To sign in, go to the Blogger Dashboard. If you are signed on as NAFGC08, you need to sign out first, and then sign in as yourself.
On the Document Page you will see everything that has been shared. If you want to create or upload a document, you can. When you are done, find it on the list, check the box on the left of the document, and choose "share" from the toolbar. You will be prompted to enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the document with.
I added all of you to my contact list, so that I can just select your names rather than type them in every time. You can also create groups from your contact list, so you can choose everyone with one selection.
Once it is "shared", everyone can see it from their own account. There is an option in the process that allows you to choose to send out an email announcing that the document has been shared. So far I have skipped that in order to avoid a constant email barrage, but it could be very useful.
Here are the email addresses we all need to share our documents with (of course you will leave your own name out of the list):
tony.geballe@gmail.com
coffeebreakjams@gmail.com
redmond.tom1@gmail.com
sbc2013@gmail.com
jaxiebinder@gmail.com
nafgc08@gmail.com
curtgolden@gmail.com
dev.k.ray@gmail.com
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment