Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mail List

While reading through the responses to the NAFGC email (I finally figured out that I need to sign out of my own account and into nafgc08 to do that), on a lark I peeked into the spam folder. Nothing there was actually spam, but mostly "Mail Delivery Subsystem" emails indicating bounces from emails that could not be delivered for some reason. I un-spammed them and then went through them. I added a "bad email" column to the spreadsheet, and made notations about whose mail is bouncing. Several of them are people well-known to us, so it is probably worth having a look at the spreadsheet to see if you have a more up-to-date address for any of them.

2 comments:

Victor McSurely said...

wow curt, thanks!

Victor McSurely said...

i believe it would be useful to have a column for comments and a column of who entered info last as a kind of trail...